Numark NVII | DJ Controller for Serato DJ with Intelligent Dual-Display Screens & Touch-Capacitive Knobs
Numark NVII with its sleek and portable design captures the entertainment industry’s attention. Initially, Numark NVII DJ controller for the Serato DJ exhibits upgrade from the original NV in terms of performance. Built and tailored with an outstanding symmetrical design, Numark NVII massively features an upgrade from its predecessor NV layout assuming the markings for faster, responsive operation. With such a striking platter sleek design; NVII is presumably one of the hottest DJ controllers in the current market.
What’s Under Numark NVII Hood?
- Besides the cool physical appearance, NVII is equipped with amazing 4.3 inch full-color gridlined display screens that allows a DJ to effortlessly beat match his/her tracks. Additionally, Numark NVII comes with a 5-column, which enables the DJ to perfectly focus on his/her music 3 columns at a time by the song, time, bpm, artist and key. As such, Numark NVII is largely upgraded version of NV with the intention of reinvigorate the DJ skills.
- The dual-screen Numark NVII controller with the new DJ professional options for display, thus keeping the laptop out of sight. Moreover, the display screens integrated help a DJ to focus more on the crowd and music during the performance not to the computer. Clear marking of the upgraded layout and it touches the capacitive knobs helps in responsive operation that are fast. The blend audio layers are elaborated to help in cutting the four decks for the Serato DJ controller. The low design profile moves from the carry-on to the DJ’s and back again. Intel processors are needed for the Serato DJ software use.
- Original Numark NVII is hugely revolutionized controller for the DJs. It has a dual screen 4.3-inch full color giving the performers of 1:1 Serato DJ real-time visualization. Then it helps in the DJ focus and may keep his or her laptop out of sight. The DJ can improve on the performance superiority and the original intuitive layout, and you can provide more control over their displays.
- The gridlines on the performance view screen are added by the NV II to enable the DJ to match the beats of his/her tracks seamlessly. Also the five columns are included in sorting and allowing the DJ to be able to view the music by the song, time, artist, and many other things hence enabling him or her to have easy access to the file of the music on his or her laptop even if the folders are not organized and not immaculately categorized. The machine can play via the USB cable with a Serato DJ to a computer with no purchase for an upgrade that should be needed.
- Additionally, equipping the NV II with EQ touch capacitive, filters create room for a healthy dynamic control. The two 5-inch adaptive touches activate platters that helps an individual to feel the real music through one’s fingertips. Performance trigger pads help in creating your remix using 16-velocity-sensitive pads during your performance with the feedback backlit RGB.
Integrated Display Screen
NVII is largely fitted with improved, integrated display screens that allow the DJ to fully shift his/her attention to the music and the crowd, and not the computer during a performance.
NVII design is an improved version of its predecessor NV with perfect clear markings as well as the touch-capacitive buttons like Filter, EQ and FX knobs for a faster and responsive operation.
Blend Audio Layers
The Blend Elaborate audio layers allow the DJ to remix tracks perfectly with the 4 decks of the Serato DJ control. This feature enables the DJ to create his/her own remix during a performance with an interestingly 16 velocity pads. More so, these pads are vital for looping sample slicing, finger drumming, and hot cues among others. The RGB backlit pads initially color coded for each mode, assist in swapping in and out liquid operation.
Toolroom Remix Packages
Any Dj aspiring to indulge into producing will probably appreciate these Toolroom Remix packs designed for a professional-grade stem from this premier electronic label. Numark NVII allows a DJ to create and reintroduce endless bangers with special access to both the textures and grooves, which largely empowers the DJ to create endless remixes. Its clear NVII is fully equipped with all the necessary tools to allow one conquer all the new opportunities.
Four Deck Control
A single click you can control the switch from 1-4 desks. Acapella and a mix instrumental creates a club or party mashups peppering into your set on the fly and in your gig. The inputs for Pros for the NV II comes road ready with the outputs of the XLR, master RCA outs or the booth with a ¼ inch mic input. There is also a one eighth inch input specified for the DJ’s headphones he or she is cueing up the music.
GIG a lot and you need a versatile Board?
Numark NVII hugely fits any environment as it comes with XLR outs aiming at delivering the greatest and quality sound. Therefore, the Numark NV II refines and upgrades the advanced revolutionary features that are traced back to the original NV, hence giving a DJ professional and ideal software-hardware experience. The re-designed red and sleek white accents were jumping out grabbing the DJ’s attention. At the NV II heart, a compact DJ controller chassis is a 4.3 pair with a full-color screen providing 1:1, feedback with real time for the Serato DJ.